Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hello June!

Hi, I'm just gonna update what's been going on the first week of summer, even though you probably don't wanna hear :-] 
So far, not a snooze fest, but anything too exciting. Tonight I went to a banquet for my gymnastics team. It was really fun but I have a stomach ache from all the food! I'm also hopefuly moving downstairs this summer so I'm working on tidying up my room into a state that's move-able. Tomorrow I'm babysitting my two adorable cousins with the help of my grandfather.
I saw Up again, and loved it again. I also saw Night at the Museum 2. It was so funny!!! I'm going to see Harry Potter 6 soon too (I'm gonna see it with my best friend)!

Well, anyhoo, summer's just beginning and I'd better enjoy it while it lasts!

-smellycat33

2 comments:

  1. awww! i luv ur cousins!! which downstairs room are u moving to???

    ReplyDelete
  2. the one next to my sisters w/ moms computer and stuff

    ReplyDelete