Saturday, May 30, 2009

Summer Break, Balloons, and Telegrams

Howdy! Sorry it's been awhile, I've been extremely busy with school. But now it's over!!! I'm so excited for summer to happen, but I'll definitely miss my friends and teachers. Very bittersweet. :-/ 
Yesterday I saw the movie Up in 3D. It was nothing that I'd expected. I expected the typical Disney/Pixar cute, kid, funny, amazing movie; instead it was an excellently written riveting plot that made me laugh and enjoy, but still make me feel sorrow and sympathy for the characters. Overall, I LOVED it and I wouldn't mind seeing it again. :-> 
Last, I have a joke I found. It made me laugh out loud, but I dunno, maybe that's just me.

A dog went to a telegram office and took out a blank form. He wrote, "Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof." 
The clerk examined the message and politely told the dog, "There are only nine words her. You may send another 'Woof' for the same price."
"But," the dog replied, "that would make no sense at all!"

Get it? TTYL!

-smellycat33

No comments:

Post a Comment